PARTNER WITH PARCA
Support your community while promoting your business, and establish new connections to an affluent, active, and socially-conscious audience of cycling and trail running enthusiasts from Northern San Mateo County and the rest of the Bay Area.
Devil’s Slide Run partnership opportunities are available at all levels. Listed below are some of the benefits available for either cash or in-kind donations of services or products. (Benefits vary depending upon total value of donation):
- Business name included on event ﬂyers, tech-tees, maps/cue sheets
- Visibility and awareness of your company and brand ampliﬁed through multiple media channels, including:
- Mentions and links to your website on Facebook and Twitter
- Your logo and a link to your business displayed on the Devil’s Slide Run website.
- Booth space at the Paciﬁca Community Center on the day of the event to exhibit your products and services.
It takes a lot of food, beverages, supplies and services to put on a quality event, so PARCA welcomes all in-kind donations, too.
For more details on becoming a Devil’s Slide Events Partner, please read or download our Devil’s Slide Ride & Run Sponsorship One-Sheet. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARCA is a 501 (c)(3) organization and your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowable by the law. Consult your tax advisor.