RACE DAY SCHEDULE & PARKING
We work with law enforcement and government agencies to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our participants as we endeavor to keep any inconvenience to motorists, other trail users and the residents of our host communities to a minimum. Our start times are chosen accordingly.
|START TIMES FOR TRAIL RUNS|
|30k Trail Run||8:45 AM*|
|Half-Marathon Trail Run||9:00 AM*|
|11k Trail Run||9:15 AM*|
|4k Trail Run/Hike||9:30 AM*|
* Please note that the cutoff time for all trail run courses will be 3:00 PM. Past this time, course markings will be removed and aid stations shut down.
Before you Check In…
To save yourself some time at check-in, read the What Else You Should Know Before You Sign Up… section. If you’re participating with a minor make sure to download, print out and complete any forms you might need in advance.
Regular (Morning of Event) Check-In
For all events, we ask that you plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your designated start time. This ensures that you have enough time to check in, grab some snacks, and coordinate with your friends, so that you’re relaxed and ready to start on time.
All TRAIL RUNS will start and finish at San Pedro Valley County Park in Pacifica.
FREE PARKING will be available at St. Peter’s Parish, 700 Oddstad Blvd, right next to the San Pedro Valley County Park gate. From there, you’ll be directed by event volunteers to the check-in area, near the park entrance. Parking is also permitted along the residential streets adjacent to the park, unless otherwise indicated.
Paid parking is available inside San Pedro Valley County Park, but spaces are limited. To park there, you’ll be charged a vehicle entry fee of $6.00, which goes to the benefit of San Mateo County Parks.
Due to the popularity of the event and limited number of parking spaces, we ask participants to carpool if possible. If you park in a residential area outside of the park, we ask you to please be mindful of neighboring homes and businesses, and park only in the designated areas.
St. Peter’s Parish entrance
At The End of Your Run
- Make sure to cross the FINISH line in San Pedro Valley County Park so that your time is recorded.
- Please note that the FINISH is in the same location as the CHECK-IN.
- Head over to the Pacifica Community Center (directions below) to receive:
- Your official 2018 Devil’s Slide Run swag bag.
- A delicious lunch, courtesy of our generous event partners, served in the Main Dining Room.
If You’re Unable To Finish Your Run
- We ask that you notify the volunteers at the FINISH tent or call the contact number printed on the cue sheet. Otherwise, we won’t know and may send volunteers out looking for you.
- We hope that you’re still able to join us at the Pacifica Community Center for lunch.
Directions To and Parking at the Pacifica Community Center
The distance from St. Peter Parish, 700 Oddstad Blvd, Pacifica, CA 94044 to the Pacifica Community Center, 540 Crespi Dr, Paci ca, CA 94044 is 1.9 miles.
- Head southwest on Oddstad Blvd toward Linda Mar Blvd
- Turn right onto Linda Mar Blvd
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto CA-1 N
- Turn right at the next block onto Crespi Dr. The Community Center will be on your right at 540 Crespi Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044.
Free event parking is available for ALL TRAIL RUNNERS returning to the Community Center for lunch at the following locations:
- The Pacifica Community Center (540 Crespi Drive)
- Cabrillo Elementary School (601 Crespi Drive); one block east of the Community Center. Attendants on-site.
- Curbside along Crespi Drive and residential side streets. If you park in a residential area, we ask you to please be mindful of neighboring homes and businesses, and park only where permitted.
Following the ride, you’re invited to celebrate the day’s success with a delicious and filling meal courtesy of a generous donation from our partners at Brilliant Corners, a fellow non-profit dedicated to providing housing and independent-living services to ensure the success of people living with disabilities, mental health or medical conditions.
Tasty, nutritious organic vegetarian options will be available, as well as additional side dishes and yummy treats provided by our founding partner, Mazzetti’s Bakery, and other local businesses.
PARCA cannot thank our wonderful partners enough for their generosity, advice and assistance.